Live video broadcast – Thursday at 18.00
Conversations ranging between disciplines: from science, history and anthropology to neuroscience and beyond; politicians, researchers and academics will discuss the economic situation using very different approaches.
- The economic prospects for Trentino after Covid
- How european policy will change after the pandemic
- From medieval pandemics to the first globalisation models
- Globalisation and international relations in the era of covid-19
- The gender gap: the impact of the coronavirus outbreak on the labour market and families
- The economics of global health